25 November 2008

Sweet baby boy

Tonight I heard Miss G talking and fussing in her room after a nap....LM loves to go and open her door and turn on her light. So he did this evening.....and as I cleaned up he decided to go ahead and take care of her. Suddenly I didn't hear a thing--all was quiet--which is never good!!
So I round the corner and he has closed her door--uh oh! I then realize he is in there reading to her next to her bed. I walk in and he says "I am reading to Miss G Mommy". She was so happy and content I hadn't heard a peep out of her--what a sweet moment!
On a different note: LM had a few good nights in the big boy bed......then there was last night.
I hear "Help me" ....go in and see him and he has somehow gotten his head stuck under the bed between the bed and pillow I had on the floor in case of a fall...poor little guy got stuck. It was awful--hopefully he will get better at this big boy bed thing.

No comments: