14 November 2008

I love you

As I put LM down tonight as I do every night we say prayers, with Mommy and our Daddy frame that talks. And we hug and kiss night night. I say sleep tight, sweet dreams, I love you , etc. I must say at least those three things or he won't let me leave the room. He used to say I love you back. This is what tonight sounded like:
M: Night night, sweet dreams, sleep tight, love you LM
LM: sweet dreams, sleept tight
M: love you LM
LM: sweet dreams
M: ( a little more emphatically) LOVE YOU LM
LM: I heared you mommy ( and yes I did say heared b/c that is how he says it)
My day has passed....already?? Really? I thought it wouldn't be until he was at least 18--that's okay I am going to make a momma's boy out of this one yet ;) But really it's sad that he doesn't even say it anymore. It's forced now --how do boy sknow this stuff already?? I bet Miss G will start saying it and never stop. Boys just know they aren't supposed to be too mushy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully it is just a phase. I didn't think that time came until they were like teenagers!
~L