18 August 2008

I can't sleep.....


Our little Auburn tiger

.....because I moved Miss G into her own room tonight. She has been napping in there but it's killing me to be without her, just like with LM I will check in on her every few hours and look at the monitor to watch and see if I see her chest rising and falling. It's ridiculous I know but it's a rite of passage that says she is now no longer a newborn but an infant or whatever, she is growing up .....and too fast I tell you. Man , how did I get so lucky as to have two such great , beautiful kids. We are truly so blessed......but no joke , we sure do miss daddy. Sometimes I miss him so much I can feel it in my chest and it hurts to breathe.....okay enough sappy stuff...check out the pic of my sweet baby girl.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Beautiful baby! Can they be Tigger ears too? :)