22 August 2008

The second round.......

The girls













The four little munchkins













Tela and LM













I'm going to eat your arm....

....you all know that LM has a friend Bear and they are 4 days apart. Now our little girls Miss G and Miss J are 11 days apart and we got them together today. They are so cute together and kept grabbing each other's hands and we even got the boys to get a picture with them. Miss G as you can tell looks like a gargantuan compared to Miss J.

LM has been so sweet lately....I caught him saying "Be still Miss G. ....let me put your sock back on.....BE STILL G.....I'm trying to help you put your sock back on". It was hilarious....he loves to see her, touch her and very protective of her just as we hoped he would be.
We are all doing well and staying very busy right now. Lots going on so hopefully it will settle down some. We have our final soccer day tomorrow and it's been fun. Each week LM has gotten better and I don't mean he has turned into David Beckham but he is at least listening a little better an dnot running off to watch the skaters. We'll see how it goes !

2 comments:

Heather said...

Adorable!! I'm stealing a picture for my blog :)

babybearsmomma said...

We sure do have some cute kids.