25 August 2008

rubber pants and all....

Well, we are officially potty training.....yeah, he loves his new rubber pants but I bet he won't like it so much when they are wet or worse........ Wish me luck! I know the next few months will involve me running with a lug of a girl strapped to my chest holding LM out like a bomb to the nearest bathroom....or the back of our van. That's right I will be toting a potty around in the van. Public restrooms will be avoided at all cost....thanks to my dear friend Nanna who gave me this idea. So now in the van we have 1 sit n stand stroller, a potty, blankets, towels and papertowels ( never know) , many varieties of antibacterial products...wipes, foam , gel , spray and several bags of extra clothes for LM and Miss G who tends to explode herself from time to time. Don't forget the various sizes of ziplocs to put the exploded clothes into.....and one dog water bowl. Oh, and snacks ......and.......ha , who am I kidding. I have everything but teh kitchen sink crammed into that van....it's the best. We could literally live in it---and the best part---it's all hidden in various compartments in the van that I keep finding. So I guess I am spending a small fortune toting all this stuff around in extra gas but it's worth it to be prepared with the kids and I can't tell you howmany times my little secret stashes and preparedness have saved the day :) Ahhh, the things that excite a mommy.....organization and cleanliness---so simple these days.

No comments: