24 August 2008

it's not good to think........

some great memories I have had floating through my head today.......
Paris.....at night
London......anytime
Prague......at Christmas
A great concert........U2, Big Head Todd, Dave Matthews, or just a good song that makes you feel it in the pit of your stomach......the memory you have that is associated with that particular song.......
Ireland......green everywhere....laughing at daddy driving on the wrong side of the road. A B&B in the middle of a field .....sheep everywhere and the nicest little couple ever.
Plaza Mayor in Salamanca......at night or early in the morning
Dixie---a fall morning anywhere in the south....the smell of the air....deer coming out of the woods and peeking around to see what's going on......cotton fields.......fall festivals where everyone meets and congregates complete with livestock competitions...
My babies smiles and hugs....nothing better than that..
A familiar hand brushing the stray hairs out of my face..........listening to baby girl stretch.....LM saying cheerfully "Hi mommy" as I enter his room in the morning and love you mommy as he says goodnight.
The happy bark of my dogs and seeing them grin as we go for a walk or swim.........the dogs jumping off the dock at the pond at home.....nothing better than a doggy belly flop......or if you're beau just swimming in circles because you fell in while looking at and pawing at your reflection...wow, great memories and lots to be thankful for. Man, I am blessed! I know I use that word a lot but it's so true. Great friends, great family............

No comments: