11 August 2008

Thomas is in my bed.....


Yeah, it's my new man since daddy left....I found he and Mr. Mcqueen tucked safely away in my pillows tonight as I put the "pretty" or "unnecessary" (as daddy calls them) pillows away. Yeah, I had two men in my bed tonight. One hot little guy with racing logo all over him and one blue cheeky train. (If you have kids you will get the cheeky reference) I just wanted to let you all in on my little secret....daddy, no need to come home I have found my soulmates. What more could a girl ask for? A blue little sassy train and a hotrod. ;) Maybe little man thought mommy was lonely...didn't he know that I have two snoring geriatric dogs in my room at night and a little girl who snores just like her daddy.....here is a pic of the kids as LM decided he needed to get in sister's bed and check it out...he just wanted to check on his old stomping grounds....notice her grabbing his shoulder. She has been grabbing at both of us lately and it's so sweet. She get so excited and gives this big gummy grin.

No comments: