26 August 2008

oh, the ortho bills......

Miss G has found her thumb and the look of sheer satisfaction and bliss on her face when she found it was priceless. With both of them being thumbsuckers what will I do....I better get a job to start paying for all of the orthodontics treatments we'll need :) She does also take a pacifier which is some relief.

LM has had a great two days potty training and even went to potty in the back of the van at the gym....didn't we look like rednecks. I refuse to subject him to big bathrooms right now until he gets the hang of it. He even went poop on the potty today.....woo hoo! I know there are many more long days ahead and every day will be different but he is doing a great job and I am so proud of him. Everything these days is : Great idea mommy! Great job Mommy! It's so precious. I am enjoying my time with him right now.

No comments: